Lodges Terms & Conditions
Prices and Bookings
1. We take care to ensure published prices are correct at the date of publication; however we reserve the right to change published prices without notice.
2. Once your booking and deposit have been accepted, your accommodation price is firm, subject only to changes in VAT or other regulatory charges imposed by the government.
3. All prices quoted include VAT at the current rate.
4. When booking, please ensure all your requirements for pets or additional hire items are included. We cannot otherwise guarantee to have these available for your arrival.
Booking Deposit and Payments
1. A 50% deposit is required with all bookings. A booking confirmation will be sent detailing the accommodation and any additional services reserved on your behalf. The primary visitor, i.e. the person booking the holiday and named on the booking form, is advised to check the details on the booking confirmation and contact the Estate if any detail is not correct. Pennsylvania Caste Estate cannot take responsibility for incorrect details.
2. The balance payment must be received within 28 days prior to your arrival.
3. Deposits and final payments may be made by credit/debit card over the telephone or via payment link.
4. We will securely hold your card details to take the security deposit one week prior to your arrival.
1. We are unable to offer refunds on cancellations, so strongly advise that you insure against having to cancel your holiday. Details of insurance can be sent out with the booking confirmation on request.
1. You will be emailed key collection details prior to your arrive, and your key will be in a key safe from 15:00 on your arrival day.
2. Check out time is by 10:00 and your Lodge must be secured with the heating turned off and keys returned.
1. If you would like to bring an additional vehicle it must be booked in advance.
2. Please make sure you display the card given to you by reception on your dashboard so it is clear to see.
3. We do not allow campervans or large vehicles on site.
1. Bed linen and towels are included.
2. A tea towel and dish cloth is also provided.
1. One week before your stay, we will hold a £100 pre-authorisation security deposit for Cove Lodge or a £50 pre-authorisation security deposit for Little Lodge & Reef Lodge on the card that you paid with against the return of your Lodge in a clean & tidy condition – the Lodge must be left as you found it.
2. No funds are debited from your account and providing there is no damage, loss of equipment or undue additional cleaning required, the authorisation will be cancelled down no later than seven days after your departure.
1. Wi-Fi is provided in each Lodge through Club Wi-Fi.
1. Pets are welcome in Cove Lodge & Reef Lodge by prior arrangement only, and do incur an additional cleaning cost.
2. Pets are not permitted in Little Lodge.
3. Pets must be kept on a lead within the Estate & exercised outside the Estate boundaries.
4. Pets are not allowed on beds or upholstery & must never be left unattended.
5. Pet owners are expected to make a special effort to remove all traces of hair etc on their departure.
BBQs and Fires
1. Cove & Little Lodge include gas BBQs. Please enquire about hiring a BBQ for Reef Lodge. You are not allowed to bring your own BBQ.
2. No open flames of fires are permitted on the Estate.
The Management reserves the rights to refuse admission or to ask any guest failing to comply with the Estate rules to leave the Estate immediately without refund.