Cove Park Terms and Conditions
Prices and Bookings
1. We take care to ensure published prices are correct at the date of publication; however we reserve the right to change published prices without notice.
2. Once your booking and deposit have been accepted, your accommodation price is firm, subject only to changes in VAT or other regulatory charges imposed by the government.
3. All prices currently quoted include VAT at the rate of 20%.
4. Some accommodation options permit pets; please enquire at the time of booking.
5. When booking, please ensure all your requirements for pets or additional hire items are included. We cannot otherwise guarantee to have these available for your arrival.
Booking Deposit and Payments
1. A 50% deposit is required with all holiday bookings. A booking confirmation will be sent detailing the accommodation and any additional services reserved on your behalf. The primary visitor, i.e. the person booking the holiday and named on the booking form, is advised to check the details on the booking confirmation and contact the park if any detail is not correct. Cove Holiday Park cannot take responsibility for incorrect details.
2. The balance payment must be received within 28 days prior to your arrival.
3. Deposits and final payments may be made by credit/debit card over the telephone or via payment link.
4. We will securely hold your card details to take a £100 per Lodge security deposit one week prior to your arrival.
1. We are unable to offer refunds on cancellations, so strongly advise that you insure against having to cancel your holiday. Details of insurance can be sent out with the booking confirmation on request.
1. Check in is from 16.00. If you will be arriving later than 17.00 please call the office during office hours to notify the Park.
2. Check out time is by 09.00 and your holiday home must be secured with the heating turned off and keys returned to reception.
1. If you would like to bring an additional vehicle it must be booked in advance.
2. Please make sure you display the card given to you by reception on your dashboard so it is clear to see.
3. We do not allow campervans or large vehicles on site.
1. Pods, Purbeck 65 & Reef Lodge include bed linen and towels.
2. All Brightstones come with bed linen and towels included.
3. Purbeck holiday homes do not come with linen included. All units provide quilts and pillows, but customers are required to supply their own bed linen.
4. Guests can hire linen packs at time of booking which cost £20 for the double and £25 for the twin. Each linen pack includes duvet/pillow covers & bed sheets. Towels can be hired at £6 for a double pack.
5. A tea towel and dish cloth is provided for each unit.
1. One week before your stay, we will hold a £50 pre-authorisation security deposit on the card that you paid with against the return of your holiday home in a clean & tidy condition – the property must be left as you found it.
2. No funds are debited from your account and providing there is no damage, loss of equipment or undue additional cleaning required, the authorisation will be cancelled down no later than seven days after your departure.
1. Wi-Fi is available to purchase through Club Wi-Fi in a variety of data packages which can be purchased once on Park.
1. Pets are welcome in our pet friendly units by prior arrangement only.
2. They must be kept on a lead within the park & exercised outside the Park boundaries.
3. Pets are not allowed on beds or upholstery & must never be left unattended.
4. Pet owners are expected to make a special effort to remove all traces of hair etc on their departure.
BBQs and Fires
1. Gas BBQ’s can be hired from us for £15 during your stay, and £5 for each additional night. Please note that you are not allowed to bring your own BBQ’s for safety reasons.
2. No open flames or fires are allowed on Park.
The Management reserves the rights to refuse admission or to ask any guest failing to comply with the park rules to leave the park immediately without refund.