The Estate follows all Government Guidelines to protect our Staff and Guests at all times.
- In addition we have implemented a non contact check in/out process for all our accommodation to limit contacts with staff and other guests.
- The Estate uses QR codes to collect data as part of the Test and Trace app and we records hirers details.
- The Estate team will contact hirers by phone prior to arrival to discuss any specific concerns or requirement you may have regarding Covid processes on the Estate.
- Cleaning is all managed in house with our Head Housekeeper ensuring guidelines are followed at all times. Procedures are regularly reviewed with the Estate Director.
- Alongside complying with Covid security instructions when cleaning we also use ultraviolet light and fogging as part of our cleaning protocols.
- Should the hirer be unable to proceed with their booking as a result of direction from the Government or a health professional advising the hirer not to travel the Estate will provide the option of rebooking or a full refund. Government Guidance are the rules currently in force at the time the hire period takes places. If directed by a health care professional we reserve the right to ask for further details.