The Estate follows all Government Guidelines to protect our Staff and Guests at all times.
- In addition we have implemented a non contact check in/out process for all our accommodation to limit contacts with staff and other guests.
- The Estate uses QR codes to collect data as part of the Test and Trace app and we records hirers details.
- The Estate team will contact hirers by phone prior to arrival to discuss any specific concerns or requirement you may have regarding Covid processes on the Estate.
- Cleaning is all managed in house with our Head Housekeeper ensuring guidelines are followed at all times. Procedures are regularly reviewed with the Estate Director.
- Alongside complying with Covid security instructions when cleaning we also use ultraviolet light and fogging as part of our cleaning protocols.
- Should the hirer be unable to proceed with their booking as a result of direction from the Government or a health professional advising the hirer not to travel the Estate will provide the option of rebooking or a full refund. Government Guidance are the rules currently in force at the time the hire period takes places. If directed by a health care professional we reserve the right to ask for further details.
To download our full policy please click here.
Should you have any concerns please contact the Estate Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Estate will remain closed until 12th April due to the COVID-19 national lockdown, but the office team are still available if you have any queries.
We are operating with reduced staff so please be patient, we will come back to you.